Innovation in the changing digital landscape
Join SPUR, powered by Landgate, SIBA, Amristar and the spatial community for networking, presentations and breakfast.
When: Friday, 29 July 2016, from 7:00am to 9:00am
Where: Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central - 24 Mount Street, Perth, WA 6000
Justin Van Didden, A/Director of Ideation and Commercialisation, (SPUR) Landgate
SPUR - Exploring new ways of doing things and embracing technology.
- Promoting collaboration, stimulation and acceleration of new ideas
- Driving innovation in the public sector
- New opportunities in WA for doing business differently.
Matt Walsh,Section Manager, Water Corporation
Location, risk and customer impact – Using GIS for preventative maintenance programs across the Wheatbelt region.
- Understanding issues and hotspots using online GIS tools
- Using spatial technology to connect asset planners to customer issues
- Effective and simple to use communication using online GIS technology
Greg Stroot,Business Development Manager Amristar
Greg will present a brief on Mapworks, a SaaS platform that allows users to get data, design maps, build apps and share with anyone. It can be accessed at mapworks.io.